Bacterial infection and medication-hook end spiral disease
The hook spiral disease is referred to as hook body disease. It is a common disease of acute infectious humans and animals caused by various pathogenic hook -end spirals, commonly known as “hill yellow” and “rice plague”. Various different types of pathogenic hook end spiral (hook body) enters the body through exposed skin. Rats and pigs are the main sources of infection. In addition, dogs, cows and snakes, frogs, rabbits, chickens, ducks, goose, etc. may be the middle host of the hook body. The hook body can die in a few minutes in a dry environment, and it is easily easily killed by dilute hydrochloric acid, chlorine -containing lime, toloin soap, phenol, phenols, soapy water, 0.5%of the chloride, ultraviolet rays and 50 ~ 55 ° C temperature 0.5h. Exit -in -law.
[The main points of clinical manifestations and diagnosis]
1. The clinical manifestations are different due to the differences in the level of individual immune and the differences in the strain, and the clinical manifestations are different. Typical cases have a sudden illness. In the early days, there were high fever, general weakness and soreness, conjunctiva congestion, gastrocity muscle tenderness, and superficial lymph nodes. Restore, a small number of patients may experience fever, uveitis, and cerebral artery occlusion inflammation. Severe pulmonary bleeding, liver and kidney failure treatment can be killed in time. The season is July to September. More than 80%of men who are 10 to 39 years old account for more than 80%. Fishermen, sewer workers, slaughter workers, breeders, and personnel in the epidemic areas are also susceptible to infection. The incubation period is 2 ~ 10d, generally 7 ~ 12D.
2. Laboratory inspection
(1) Conventional examination and blood biochemical examination. Half of the white blood cells of jaundice cases are above (10 ~ 20) × 109/L, and up to 70 × 109/L. A small number of cases can have leukocyte reactions. Neutral granulocytes account for 81%~ 95%; bleeding can have anemia and platelets. Most cases in urine routine examinations include mild proteinuria, white blood cells, red blood cells, or tubular types. Jaundice cases have increased bilirin, 2/3 cases are less than 342 μmol/L, and up to 1111 μmol/L. 50%cases have increased creatine phosphate kinase (CPK) (which can reach 5 times). Actinase can also rise.
(2) The pathogen separation and serum test results (polymerase chain reaction) can be diagnosed.
【Prevention and treatment measures and medication】
1. Early detection, early diagnosis, early rest and local treatment.
2. Treatment of antibacterial drugs as soon as possible can kill the hook -end spiral body, reduce the condition, reduce organ damage and shorten the course of the disease.
3. Anti -disease preliminary treatment
(1) Preferring penicillin [Bao A]. Muscle Note: Adults 800,000 ~ 1.6 million U/D, children’s 30,000 ~ 60,000 U/(kg · d), divided into 2 to 4 times. Jingdi: The first dose of adults is 400,000 U, which will be 1.2 million to 1.6 million U/d in the future, 1.6 million to 2.4 million U/D in severe illnesses, and a very 3.6 million to 20 million U/d, the maximum dose of 40 million U/D; The child dose is 200,000 to 400,000 U/(kg · d), and add an appropriate amount of 5%glucose liquid in the middle of 4-6 times. 7D for treatment, or 2 ~ 4D after normal body temperature. Carefully use adrenal corticosteroids. You must take a leather test before using the medicine.
(2) Those who are allergic to penicillin can choose amoxicillin [Baojia] (Yisupi test negative), doxylin [protector], Qinglithromycin [protector], erythromycin [protector], chloramphenicillin [ Baojia] and other treatment. Light symptoms can be taken orally. Moderate and severe injection can be administered. Dose and medication treatment should be determined as appropriate.
(3) In order to avoid the occurrence of Yalichhkis Hermmer after treatment, the dose of antibacterial drugs in the initial treatment stage should be small.
4. Symptoms support treatment.
5. Prevention and management of infection: Rat out; strengthen the epidemic checking of pigs, dogs, sheep, and cattle, stool management and harmless disinfection. Cut off the pathway. Protecting easy people.
This article is excerpted from the “Common Pathopathy and Diagnosis” edited by Chemical Chemical Publishing House, Dai Deyin, Huang Maotao, and Zhang Deyun.