The hemp is a chronic infectious disease caused by lemmillobacteria, which mainly invades skin and peripheral nerves. In cases of low resistance, deep and late tissue and internal organs can be accumulated in the middle and late stages. Low the mortality rate of leprosy, but can lead to physical disability.
[The main points of clinical manifestations and diagnosis]
1. Mainly communicate closely with the long -term close contact with patients with leprosy. The nose is the main exit of the excretion of amaranth, which can cause disease through respiratory tract, damaged skin, and wound infection. Humanity has a different degree of natural immunity to varying degrees. After the infection, most contactors have established a specific immunity to Jifeng bacteria, so as to terminate the infection by the Asian clinical infection. sick. The incubation period is 3 months to 10 years, with an average of 2 to 5 years. The domestic incidence has dropped to 0.5/100,000.
2. Typical clinical manifestations
(1) Skin (hair damage) The skin nerve peripherals (warm, tactile, pain) disorders; disorders of sweat glands; hair, eyebrows, and hair can fall off; Bills such as blocks, infiltration, blisters, ulcers (atrophy) and other lesions can be found (tumor -type and boundary linen).
(2) Peripheral nerve damage can be seen from the suffering of the ears, the “claw -shaped hand” and “ape man”. The accepted peripheral neurological symptoms can be edge, nodular or uniform, pain or tenderness, and sometimes cheese -like necrosis, fibrous changes and calcification. Damage is often limited to peripheral nerves and skin, with red or dark red plaques, circular or maps, erythema, light pigment or small pimples, etc. The clinical characteristics can be divided into: tuberculosis sample (TT), partial tuberculosis sample line line (BT), intermediate line (BB), tumor -type boundary line (BL), tumor -type anesthesia (LL) Essence There are also unsure categories (i).
【Prevention and treatment measures and medication】
1. After the diagnosis is clear, standardized treatment should be started as soon as possible.
2. The World Health Organization recommends a variety of drugs combined with chemotherapy.
(1) Multi -bacterial Lifu Ping [Bao A] + Naopylene [Bao Na] + chlorine method (chlorophenylzide) [Bao B], for 24 months, the dose of medication depends on the condition. The chlorine method has the effects of anti -vitamin ribinic acid metabolism, sterilization, anti -inflammatory, and anti -Ⅱ anesthesia reactions. Orally 200 ~ 300mg/d, take 1 time, slowly reduce the amount after reaction control.
(2) Little bacteria type Lifuping [Bao A]+Naral Pyramons [Bao A], 6 months of treatment, the dosage of the medicine depends on the condition. It can still be used for injection of vinegar amphenylene [Bao Na].
3. Pay close attention to the adverse reactions of the treatment of drugs. During the medication, the blood routine and liver function should be checked regularly.
4. Symptoms support treatment. When reaction, you can use Shalidamine (reaction stop) [Bao B], adrenal corticosteroids, chlorophenideno (B663), Procaine, Raygang vine and other corresponding treatment.
5. Isolation treatment until cure.
This article is excerpted from the “Common Pathopathy and Diagnosis” edited by Chemical Chemical Publishing House, Dai Deyin, Huang Maotao, and Zhang Deyun.