Half a month ago, Mr. Luo’s father was sick and hospitalized. In order to take care of his old father, he had to stay with the elderly at the time of leave.Just last week, Mr. Luo suddenly had diarrhea at 1 am, and he had to go to the toilet once a few minutes. Even in the cold winter, he was sweaty every time he came out and his face was pale.
Fortunately, I was in the hospital at the time and could be seen in time. Then the ECG showed the acute lower wall myocardial infarction. The doctor immediately had defibrillation and artificial cardiopulmonary resuscitation before he could enter the operating room for a bracket surgery. In this wayCan you think that the seemingly ordinary abdominal pain will become myocardial infarction?
1. Diarrhea may also be a sign of myocardial infarction
Tian Zhaoxing, deputy chief physician of the Emergency Department of the Third Hospital of Peking University, reminded: Some of the clinical, less obvious gastrointestinal symptoms are often an important early warning of acute large -scale myocardial infarction, but many people do not understand due to lack of understanding.It is often ignored and eventually causes tragedy.
Like a female patient who had been diagnosed before, due to the history of acute pancreatitis, as soon as abdominal pain occurred, he thought it was an old disease.Later, a nausea and vomiting, pain in the upper abdomen, and diarrhea were accompanied by diarrhea, and they wanted to check blood amylase.
However, with experience, combining patients with diarrhea, number of times, and stool traits, I think her symptoms are not like acute pancreatitis, gastroenteritis, because the yellow softness she appears is not the manifestation of ordinary diarrhea, but with and with it and as well as the same manifestation of diarrhea, but with and with it.Heart disease -related.Finally, it was suggested that she had an ECG test and confirmed my thoughts. It was a typical acute lower wall myocardial infarction.
Therefore, if there is an excessive, less obvious gastrointestinal symptoms, such as nausea, vomiting, abdominal pain, abdominal distension, diarrhea, etc., especially when the amount of activity increases repeatedly, we must be alert to acute large -scale myocardial infarction.If you have a history of heart disease, be careful of acute myocardial infarction and seek medical treatment in time to reduce harm.
2. These 3 kinds of pain, suggest that your myocardial infarction may come
In addition, there are not very typical pains, but also alert myocardial infarction:
Mainly abdominal pain, especially the elderly, if there is dyspnea at the same time, the arrhythmia is uneven, the color of the skin, fingers, lips, etc. should be highly vigilant.
Based on neurological symptoms, patients will be accompanied by clinical manifestations such as dizziness, headache, limb paralysis, or sudden consciousness, convulsions, etc. If this manifestation occurs, it is also necessary to be careful.
Toothache, jaw pain, neck and shoulder pain
Myocardial infarction can also cause toothache and severe pain, but the position is not fixed, and the effect of taking pain and pain medicine is not obvious. In addition, neck pain or chest tingling on the chest often occurs. Patients are often accompanied by sweat, pale complexion, dying dyingSentences and other performances.
If the above performance occurs, consider the myocardial infarction high, and seek medical treatment in time.It is necessary to mention that after menopause, women who often have menopause are not very typical, so it is easy to ignore it, which pose a great threat to women’s health.
3. Suddenly faint after menstruation
Estrogen is of great significance for female friends. It can improve blood vessel elasticity, reduce blood pressure, and make blood vessels not easy to harden and block.However, after menopause, the level of estrogen has decreased significantly, and cardiovascular problems are prone to problems, causing myocardial infarction.
And many times the symptoms of women are not too typical. They may feel dizzy often, and even suddenly lose consciousness, fainted, and are accompanied by sweating and heat.Therefore, it is easy to be ignored.
It should be noted that men’s myocardial infarction is strong, mostly blocking blood vessels by thrombosis, and the blood vessels can save their lives; and women are mostly a problem with small vascular mesh, which is related to emotional and visceral hormone regulation.It is gradual and corrosive. The symptoms are relatively hidden, greater in danger, and the gap will further expand with age.
Therefore, it is recommended that women who have menopaped by menopause should regularly check the ECG to see if there is coronary heart disease, especially those who repeatedly occur.
4. Prevention of myocardial infarction, these 4 tricks are very useful
1. The diet is as light as possible. Each meal is best to eat seven or eight full. Eat more fruits and vegetables, less oil and less salt, eat less high -fat, high cholesterol foods, drink less cold drinks, and eat less cold food.
2. You can drink 250ml boiled water at night. This is because it is understood that most of the myocardial infarction was found in the morning when I got up in the morning.Blood viscosity rises, which is easy to block blood vessels and induce this disease, so drinking some water at this time can play a role in preventing.
3. Stay away from tobacco and alcohol, and harmful ingredients such as tar and nicotine caused by smoking cause coronary arteries spasm, leading to myocardial ischemia and hypoxia, and inducing acute myocardial infarction.The alcohol injury to the liver, damage to the liver, the human blood lipid regulation of the human body will be disordered, affecting the metabolism of the body to the drug, and inducing cardiovascular disease.
4. Regular blood lipids to control blood lipid levels, because hyperlipidemia is one of the main factors that induce myocardial infarction. The higher the blood lipids, the greater the chance of forming porridge plaques in the blood vessels.Oxygen, induces myocardial infarction.
Acute myocardial infarction, if there is no timely rescue, it is fatal, so we are usually the main prevention of prevention. Everyone must be more attentive!
 “Prevention of Multilateral Syfper”. Health Times. 2016-03-07 <!-1835: Health care terminal page
 “Before the myocardial infarction comes, the body uses this” pain “to remind you!Military Medical Doctors teach you to prevent it and save a life. “Life Times. 2018-07-09