Cerebral infarction is caused by hypertension, diabetes, heart disease, high cholesterol, smoking and drinking, improper diet, irregular life planning, etc.
1. Hypertension: Hypertension is one of the factors that cause cerebral infarction.It will accelerate the development of cerebral arteriosclerosis, and the probability of cerebral infarction in patients with hypertension is 7 times that of ordinary people.Patients with hypertension must pay attention to controlling blood pressure and avoid cerebral infarction.
2. Diabetes: According to data, the possibility of cerebral infarction in patients with diabetes is 10 times that of non -diabetic patients.Therefore, patients with diabetes should strictly control blood sugar, control the disease, and reduce the occurrence of cerebrovascular disease.
3. Heart disease: The risk of cerebral infarction due to chronic atrial fibrillation will increase.The main sources of embolism are rheumatoid heart valve disease, endometritis, plant thrombosis and thrombosis, myocardial infarction, cardiac surgery, cardiac catheter, atrial mucus tumor, calcification, etc.
4. High cholesterol: High -lipid leather can cause major diseases such as vascular obstruction and myocardial infarction or cerebral infarction.High cholesterol also accelerates the whole body atherosclerosis, which is an important factor that causes coronary heart disease, cerebral infarction and myocardial infarction.
5. Smoking and drinking: If the patient has a large amount of drinking for a long time, the blood will contain too much alcohol, which will easily lead to cerebral vascular spasm and contraction.In addition, if patients have a large number of smoking behaviors, they will also increase human blood viscosity due to the role of harmful substances such as nicotine.
6. Improper diet: good dietary habits cannot exclude health.Long -term high -salt and high -fat diet may cause hypertension or atherosclerotic hardened diseases. This is the cause of cerebral infarction. Pay attention to low salt and low fat at daily diet.
7. Irregular life plan: If you often stay up late, irregular or unreasonable diet and excessive work pressure, you may also lead to cerebral infarction.Sometimes the virus invades cerebral blood vessels and may also cause cerebral infarction.