The body needs to explore the air with complex ingredients every day, eat a variety of foods, etc. Although many nutrients are absorbed by us, there are also many impurities in the body together. Need to discharge. Chinese medicine teaches you how to “clean your five internal organs and six organs.
The heart is health. Only heart health can make the body play normal physiological function.
Check if the heart needs to be cleaned
1. Tongue ulcers. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that the relationship between the tongue and the heart is the most closely, so the ulcer grows on the tongue, and it is usually considered to have internal fire or fire poison.
2. Acne on the forehead. The forehead is a territory under the jurisdiction of the heart. When the heart fire becomes a fire poison, this territory will also boil, so many acne appears from the other side.
3. Insomnia, palpitations. When the heart is constantly working, when the fire poison stays in the heart and cannot be ruled out, sleep will not be stable.
4, chest tightness or tingling. Blood stasis in the heart is also a kind of toxin. It is like a traffic jam on the road. The lighter is chest tightness, and stinging will occur.
How to clean the garbage in the heart
1. Detoxification. The first lotus seed core, it tastes bitter and can diverge the heart fire. Although it is cold, it does not damage the human body’s yang, so it has always been considered the best food that resolves the heart heat. You can use lotus seed core to make tea. You may wish to add some bamboo leaves or raw licorice to enhance the detoxification of the lotus seed core.
2. Press the heart to detox. This refers to the Shaofu acupoint, located in the palm of the palm, between the fourth and 5 palms, between the little finger and the ring finger end of the fist. Press this acupuncture point to use some force, alternate left and right hands.
3. Mung bean diuretic detox. Mung beans can resolve and excrete the heart toxins through diuretic and heat -clearing methods. However, when eating mung beans, use liquid forms, such as mung bean milk or mung bean soup. The effect of mung bean cake will be worse.
From 11 to 13 at noon is the strongest time of the heart. You can eat some foods that keep your heart and help poison, such as Poria, Nuts, Soybeans, Black Sesame, Small Jujube, Lotus Seed.
The liver is responsible for detoxification function, and the liver is involved in the human body regulation. Many foods can help exclude liver poison. People often love to say “clearing the liver and eyes”. With a good liver, there will be a pair of beautiful eyes.
Check whether the liver needs to clean
1. There are raised ridges on the surface of the nails, or sag downwards. Traditional Chinese medicine believes that “the main tendon of the liver” and the nails are part of the “tendon”. Therefore, when the toxins accumulate, there will be obvious signals on the nails.
2. The hyperplasia of the breast, and the pain in the prefrontal glands has increased significantly. The breasts belong to the fortress on the liver meridian line. Once there is “poison” in the liver meridian, the hyperplasia of the mammary glands will occur immediately. Especially when the menstrual blood is about to discharge, it will become painful due to the prosperity of qi and blood.
3. Emotional is easy to depressed. The liver is an organs that regulate emotions in the body. Once the poison in the liver cannot be discharged in time, the operation of the gas will produce obvious bad emotions.
4. Migraine, acne on both sides of the face, dysmenorrhea will also occur. The sides of the face and the lower abdomen are the “one acre and three -point land” of the liver meridian and its partner bile meridian. Once the liver’s detoxification is not fast, your backyard will fire first.
How to clean the garbage in the liver
1. Eat green food. According to the theory of the Five Elements of TCM, cyan foods can reach liver qi, play a good food that relieves liver, relieve depression, and relieve emotional effects. It is a food that helps to detoxify the liver. Traditional Chinese medicine experts recommend cyan oranges or lemon, and even skin is made into green orange juice or green lemonade, just drink it directly.
2. Wolfberry improves the tolerance of the liver. In addition to detoxification, the ability of liver resistance should also be improved. This kind of food is the first to push wolfberry, which has a good effect of protecting the liver and can enhance the toxic toxins of the liver. It is best to chew and eat when eating, and eat a little every day.
3. Press the liver to detox. This refers to the Taichong acupoint, which is located in the depression before the first and second metatarsal bones. Press with your thumb for 3 to 5 minutes, you can feel slightly sore. Do not use too much strength to press alternately.
4. Tears detoxification method. Compared to men who never cry, women have a longer life span, which must be related to tears. Traditional Chinese medicine has already had this understanding and has been confirmed by Western Medicine. As tears of excretion fluid, like sweat and urine, there are indeed some biochemical toxins that are harmful to the body. Therefore, when you are uncomfortable, when you are aggrieved, and when you are suppressed, you just cry out. For those “Lotte”, watching a sad movie on the weekend afternoon, letting tears flow with the plot is also a way of active detoxification.
5. Eat Ganoderma detoxification. Ganoderma lucidum can promote the metabolism of the liver to drugs and poison, and has an exact effect on poisoning hepatitis. Especially for chronic hepatitis, Ganoderma lucidum can obviously eliminate symptoms such as dizziness, fatigue, nausea, and liver area discomfort, and can effectively improve liver function, making various indicators normal. Therefore, Ganoderma lucidum can be used to treat chronic poisoning, various types of chronic hepatitis, cirrhosis, and liver dysfunction.
At 11 o’clock in the evening, there is a detoxification time for the liver. During this time, you must sleep. Don’t stay up late. 39 Health Network (www.39.net) special draft, please do not reprint without written authorization.