Menstruation, as a girl who loves and hates: “Aunt” visits, the body is tortured, and the “aunt” is delayed and mentally tortured.
Therefore, even some girls are praying: “How good it would be!” But think about it, menstruation as a free disease signal for women’s bodies, but you must not come. “Polycystic Ovary Syndrome”!
The polycystic ovary syndrome (PCOS) is the most common endocrine metabolic disease in women of childbearing age. The incidence among women with childbearing age is 5-10%. PCOS affects women’s menstrual cycle, fertility, and even women’s appearance. In addition, the risk of long -term complications such as diabetes, hypertension, and endometrial cancer is also increased than normal people. At present, the essential conditions of PCOS in my country: menstruation scarcity or amenorrhea or irregular uterine bleeding, that is, irregular menstruation!
What are the performances of polycystic ovary syndrome?
The clinical manifestations of polycystic ovary syndrome are diverse, more than adolescence, and are common in women of childbearing age. The main clinical manifestations include:
1. Menstrual disorders: This is the most common symptom of PCOS, mainly manifested in irregular menstruation and delayed menstruation. Some people have menstruation once every 2-3 months, and some people even have amenorrhea.
2. Infertility: This is mainly caused by abnormal ovulation in patients with polycystic ovary syndrome. In addition, the probability of natural abortion will increase. In our endocrine clinic, infertility and natural abortion are common causes of patients with polycystic ovary syndrome.
3. Mao Mao and Acne: It is mainly caused by high androgen, which is the most unique clinical manifestation of PCOS.
4. Obesity: About 50%of patients with polycystic ovary syndrome are combined with obesity, the weight index BMI = weight (kg)/height (meter) 2, BMI ≥25 is obesity.
<!-2297: Gynecological terminal page
5. Black spiny skin signs: The skin thickened and gray -brown pigmentation appear on the neck back, groin and other skin wrinkles, which is related to insulin resistance in PCOS patients.
In the end, you must pay attention to diet and life rules. Try to eat less fried and smoked barbecue. Eat more light and protein -rich foods to prevent polycystic ovary syndrome!