How to distinguish chronic atrophic gastritis
Chronic atrophic gastritis is a relatively common gastric inflammation. It mainly manifested as appetite, nausea, qi, upper abdomen, or dull pain. A few patients can occur in gastrointestinal bleeding, weight loss, anemia, crisp nails, tastitis, lobelitis, Or the tongue and nipples atrophy.
Experts also pointed out that because chronic atrophic gastritis does not have a clinical manifestation in clinical clinic, clinical manifestations are needed to combine related auxiliary examinations when diagnosing chronic atrophic gastritis, especially gastroscopy and gastric mucosal biopistic tissue examination. The following explains some basis for knowing how to suffer from chronic atrophic gastritis.
1. Symptoms and signs: There are faint pain and discomfort in the upper abdomen, decreased appetite, fullness, weight loss, general weakness, etc., and accompanied by anemia atrophic tastitis, anti -A.
2. Immunology diagnosis: It is auxiliary diagnosis of chronic atrophic gastritis and its typing, such as internal factor antibodies, wall cell antibodies, gastrin secretion cell antibodies, serum gastrin and other tests.
3. Gastric juice analysis: Significant decrease or lack of gastric acid.
4. X -ray examination: X -ray gastric meal is not discovered by most atrophic gastritis patients. The dual shadow of qi can show the gastric mucosa fold flat and thinner, the sawtooth mucosa folds with large gastric bending becomes thin or disappeared, the bottom of the stomach is smooth, and some gastritis mucosa can be sawn tooth -dental or mucous membranes. Essence
5. Gastroscopy and gastric mucosa tissue examination: It is the most reliable diagnosis method. The diagnosis of gastroscopy should include the lesion site, the degree of atrophy, the intestinalization and the degree of unprepared hyperplasia. The mucosa of the atrophic gastritis is mostly pale or gray, and the wrinkles become thin or flat. The mucosa can show red and white, and in severe cases, there are white plaques. The submucosal blood vessels are revealed as the characteristics of atrophic gastritis. It can be seen that red mesh arteries or capillaries have severe atrophic gastritis. It can be seen that epithelial cell hyperplasia forms small particles or larger nodules. There are also mucosal erosion and bleeding. The pathology of gastric mucosa is mainly atrophied and disappeared to varying degrees of glands. It is replaced by the glandular or intestinal glandularization on behalf of the gastrointestinal.
Reminder: Atrophic gastritis should be checked in time in time. Different treatment plans should be taken according to different situations. The above is the reason why the leucorrhea provided by the 39 Health Network has a sudden increase in the reason why you suddenly increased the leucorrhea after reading the full text. If you have any questions after reading the full text, you can go to 39 Health Q & A (ASK.39 .NET) asked questions, and experts will answer you as soon as possible.
39 Health Network Recommended Reading: Causes of atrophic gastritis
Frequent clinical symptoms of atrophic gastritis
<!-2616: Stomach disease terminal page
Atrophic gastritis health care
(Editor in charge: Gong Yanli)
39 Health Network (www.39.net) special draft, please do not reprint without written authorization.