Internal medicine examination is mainly to check the five major organs of the human body, liver, spleen, lung, and kidney, and to many diseases and signs, such as bronchitis, pneumonia, pleurisy, arrhythmia, cardiopulmonitis, cardiopulmonary function, congenital heart disease , Hepatos and spleen, anemia, jaundice, etc. have preliminary screening and diagnosis. It can be said that internal medicine inspection is one of the key inspection modules in all physical examination items. Specifically, the following 6 points:
1. Inform the doctor’s history and the current development of the disease before the physical examination, you must answer truthfully. Do not miss the report or conceal;
2. Patients with chronic diseases such as diabetes, hypertension, heart disease, asthma, etc., please bring the drugs for use for use for use.
3. Please rest for ten minutes before checking before you can do it;
4. Gear comrades should not wear dresses;
5. Please wear spacious clothes in order to roll the sleeve to the elbow joint when drawing blood;
6. When listening to the heart and lungs, touch the abdominal organs, you must lie flat in diagnosis and trauma, pick up pants belt, bend your legs, and cooperate with the doctor’s examination;
Internal examination items:
1. Ship: There are abnormal thorax, which is more common in people with chronic consumer diseases and vitamin D deficiency.
2. Lung and pleural: Understand breathing sounds, no Luo sound and inflammation.
3. pulse: Whether the number of times is normal and whether the fighting is regular.
4. Blood pressure: determine the side pressure of blood flow to the blood vessel wall in blood vessels.
5, heart: early detection of heart disease.
6. Liver: By touching the texture of the liver, you can understand the nature of the liver. Under normal circumstances, the liver is soft, chronic hepatitis is tough, liver cirrhosis is hard, and whether there is tenderness and whether the liver is led.
7, spleen: whether it is swollen or swollen, lift no infection, congestion, tumor, etc.
<!-1958: Physical examination terminal page
8. Kidney: size, hardness and mobility to prevent kidney tumors.
9, abdomen: appearance, hardness, whether there are blocks, etc.
(Editor in charge: Wang Huiming Intern editor: Tan Yong)