The test of infection can not afford infection
<!-AFP Control Code/Caption.
One of the many troubles faced by men is male infertility. According to statistics from Beijing Shuguang Men’s Hospital, about 15%among the married couples, of which about 50%of the men’s reasons. Studies from foreign scientists have found that in the past 50 years, the sperm density of men’s testicles has dropped by about 50%.
There are many causes of male infertility, such as congenital developmental abnormalities, cytotrophic infections, duty abnormalities, hypothalamus pituitary -gonadotomy disorders, endocrine dysfunction, sexual dysfunction, reproductive tract infection, and even psychological factors. But in terms of clinical data, genital tract infections are one of the most common factors.
Men’s reproductive tract infection often causes orchitis, epididymitis, prostatitis, seminal vesiculitis, urethritis, etc. The pathogens that cause genital tract infections include gonococcus, tuberculosis, virus, mycoplasma, chlamydia, trichomonas and other non -specific pathogenic bacteria. Among them, genital tract infections caused by mycoplasma and chlamydia are the most common. Reproductive tract infection can affect the generation of sperm, sperm vitality, and sperm transportation, causing young sperm and reduced fertility. Reproductive tuberculosis can inhibit sperm inhibition and transportation, etc., and even cause testicular atrophy due to testicular inflammation. Reproductive tract infection can also cause sperm -free caused by the obstruction of the vasal pipeline.
Reproductive tract infection can also cause the liquefaction time of semen. Any cause of the prostate secretion dysfunction can cause the lack of semen liquefied factors in the semen, and semen does not liquefy. Sperm does not liquefy can make sperm unable to swim freely in sticky liquids, which is often the direct cause of infertility.
Prostatitis and infertility
The incidence of chronic prostatitis in men’s infertility can reach about 25%-40%. Therefore, men with infertility should conduct necessary examinations and diagnosis on whether they have prostatitis.
Prostatitis can affect the quality and sperm function of the sperm composition through the following seven aspects, which in turn affects the patient’s fertility.
(1) Increased semen viscosity consistency and semen liquefaction abnormalities: When the prostate has chronic inflammation, the activity of a large amount of liquefase in prostate liquid decreases or decreases in secretion, the coagulation factor is relatively increased, and the sperm may contain bacteria, a large amount of white blood cells, or even even It may be mixed with a large amount of pus, so that semen is not easy to liquefy, and the viscosity of semen will increase significantly.
(2) change of sperm density and semen: healthy men’s ejaculation amount is about 2 to 6ml each time, because the volume of sperm is small, so the amount of semen is basically equal to the amount of sperm. A secretion of liquid. When suffering from chronic prostate inflammation, the amount of sperm of most patients will decrease, and it is not conducive to the survival and activity of sperm; there are also a few patients’ slurry secretion, thin semen, reduced sperm density, and will also affect fertility function.
(3) Change of semen ingredients: The semen contains a certain amount of nutrients to support sperm and help sperm exercise. In chronic prostatitis, some bacteria and inflammatory cells may be mixed in the sperm pulp, lactic acid substances will also increase, and the toxins and metabolites of bacteria are also excreted in the slurry. The survival and inflammatory cells of bacteria also consume a lot Oxygen points make the living environment of sperm extremely bad, so it cannot give full play to its fertility.
(4) Change of sperm acidity and alkali of semen: The pH of the normal semen is pH value of 7.2 to 7.8, and sperm survives well under such acid and alkali, and moves freely. When chronic prostatitis, the acidic substances in the sperm will increase, which reduces the degree of acid and alkali, and the sperm pulp will be acidic. When the pH value of the minimum sperm survival is 6.0 to 6.5, the sperm will die, which is not conducive to the normal reproductive process of the reproductive process. Performing; white blood cells in prostate fluids sometimes increase the pH value of prostate fluid, and therefore change the acid and alkali of the sperm, which is not conducive to the survival and function of sperm.
(5) Sperm conversion disorders: Chronic epididymitis, epididymal fibrosis caused by prostatitis, formation of nodules, transparent tubulitis, ejaculation pipe oral obstruction and other output pipelines will cause some sperm discharge difficulty, or fully characteristics Obstructive sperm -free, which affects fertility.
(6) Sexual dysfunction: Some patients often show sexual psychological abnormalities, and at the same time, accompanied by reduced sexual desire and reduced sexual dysfunction, which is significantly reduced with sexual excitement or sexual activity. Some patients can have different degrees of pain and ejaculation and ejaculation, frequent nocturnal emission, erectile dysfunction, premature ejaculation, and blood sperm, which affects fertility.
<!-2510: Organize terminal page
(7) Causes the hypothalamic brain -the pituitary gland axis: patients with chronic prostatitis, especially patients with chronic prostatitis syndrome who can’t cure for a long time, the symptoms of mental psychology and nervous system are often complex and changeable. Patients may have psychological and psychological problems and personality and personality. Change of features (also known as “prostate character”). Most patients can show anxiety, anxiety, irritability, irritability, mental depression, memory loss, inattention, insomnia, dreams, dizziness, fatigue, weakness, etc. Function changes can further cause apoptosis of reproductive cells and sperm, and can significantly affect reproductive fertility function. Dispitis and infertility
Many men do not understand the relationship between orchitis and infertility. Experts say that the relationship between or infertility and infertility are more complicated. There are many types of orchitis, which can lead to many factors that can cause orchitis, and orchitis has a great impact on men’s fertility. It is a major cause of male infertility. Therefore After the relationship, patients need to be treated as soon as possible.