Best seller

Secrets of Gender: Why do men like extramarital affairs

Men’s willingness to enter a stable gender relationship does not mean that he is “monogamous”. In fact, in addition to a stable gender relationship, there are some short -term relationships, which is more conducive to its genetic transmission.

#Hzh_woman {display: none;}

The female singer sang in the bar: “How many good sisters do you have, why every sister is married to tears.” Nostalgic sentimental, complaining about men’s hearts.

Such popular songs such as Ganges Sand, allegations about men’s “red flags at home, and color flags outside” are common. Psychological studies have shown that men’s psychological tendencies are much higher than women. After women have an affair, they will mostly alienate their original partners, but most men can enjoy the “blessing of people” with peace of mind.

Although these behaviors are violated with modern civilization and morality, they are formed in the long history of human beings. Behind it is the reproduction strategy formed by men in natural choices -in order to convey genes.

Suppose a charming strange heterosexual model comes, saying to you, “I think you are very attractive, are you willing to spend a good night with me?” If you are a woman, you will be angry and feel offended; if you It is a man, and the situation is different.

In fact, in a similar study, 100%of women say “no” to this situation, while 75%of men think that they have taken peach blossoms, and the other 25%of men only take into account the current partner, and they only say that “No”. It can be seen that men do more experience than women.

The evolutionary psychologist explains the reason why men are more concerned than women from the perspective of gene transmission. It is also sexual behavior. Men have almost no investment, and women are likely to be pregnant in September.

Theoretically, a private life can cause many women to pregnancy and bred a large number of offspring within a year, but no matter how sexual relationships with ancient women can have one child within a year, they can only have one child. The reproductive income obtained from short -term sex is much greater than women, which makes men have a much greater desire for short -term sex.

Short -term: Lover reduces standards and does not promise

However, men’s willingness to enter a stable gender relationship does not mean that he is “monogamous”. In fact, in addition to a stable gender relationship, there are some short -term relationships, which is more conducive to its genetic transmission.

Of course, these short -term relationships are not cost -effective. For example, having multiple personalized partners is more likely to infect diseases; the image of “swing” will make it difficult for him to find long -term spouses; he may be retaliated by his wife.

In other words, he must find a way to make his benefits in short -term relationships greater than paying. To cope with this issue, men have evolved a series of instincts, and psychologists call it a short -term mate selection strategy.

In terms of choosing short -term spouses, men’s strategies are completely different. The survey found that when men choose short -term sexual partners, they have lower standards for their charm, health, education level, friendship, and responsibility. It is the core of their short -term mate selection strategy. Because once there is a promise, the short -term relationship will evolve into a long -term relationship, which runs counter to his wishes.

Studies have found that when choosing short -term sexual partners, men will exclude women who ask for promises. Many sexual experienced men have such experience: After the night, the charm of the partner disappeared, and he wanted to leave. This proves to a psychological mechanism to a certain extent, which quickly breaks up with the other party after a short -term relationship, so as to minimize investment.

We will be happy to hear your thoughts

      Leave a reply

      Health Of Eden
      Logo
      Enable registration in settings - general
      Shopping cart