This Agreement contains the terms and conditions that apply to your purchase from the Health of Eden LC entity named on the invoice ("Health of Eden LC") that will be provided to you ("Customer") on orders for products sold in the United States. By accepting delivery of the products described on that invoice, Customer agrees to be bound by and accepts these terms and conditions. THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS APPLY (i) UNLESS THE CUSTOMER HAS SIGNED A SEPARATE FORMAL PURCHASE AGREEMENT WITH HEALTH OF EDEN LC, IN WHICH CASE THE SEPARATE AGREEMENT SHALL GOVERN; OR (ii) UNLESS OTHER HEALTH OF EDEN LC STANDARD TERMS APPLY TO THE TRANSACTION. These terms and conditions are subject to change without prior written notice at any time, in Health of Eden LC's sole discretion.
1. Other Documents. These terms and conditions may NOT be altered, supplemented, or amended by the use of any other document(s). Any attempt to alter, supplement or amend this document or to enter an order for product(s) which is subject to additional or altered terms and conditions will be null and void, unless otherwise agreed to in a written agreement signed by both Customer and Health of Eden LC
2. Governing Law. THIS AGREEMENT AND ANY SALES THEREUNDER SHALL BE GOVERNED BY THE LAWS OF THE STATE OF FLORIDA, WITHOUT REGARD TO CONFLICTS OF LAWS RULES.
3. Payment Terms; Orders; Quotes; Interest. Terms of payment are within Health of Eden LC's sole discretion, and unless otherwise agreed to by Health of Eden LC, payment must be received by Health of Eden LC prior to Health of Eden LC's acceptance of an order. Payment for the products will be made by credit card, wire transfer, or some other prearranged payment method unless credit terms have been agreed to by Health of Eden LC Invoices are due and payable within the time period noted on the reverse side of this invoice, measured from the date of the invoice. Health of Eden LC may invoice parts of an order separately. Orders are not binding upon Health of Eden LC until accepted by Health of Eden LC Any quotations given by Health of Eden LC will be valid for the period stated on the quotation. Customer agrees to pay interest on all past-due sums at the highest rate allowed by law.
4. Shipping Charges; Taxes. Separate charges for shipping and handling will be shown on Health of Eden LC's invoice(s). Unless Customer provides Health of Eden LC with a valid and correct tax exemption certificate applicable to the product ship-to location prior to Health of Eden LC's acceptance of the order, the Customer is responsible for sales and all other taxes associated with the order, however designated, except for Health of Eden LC's franchise taxes and taxes on Health of Eden LC's net income. If applicable, a separate charge for taxes will be shown on Health of Eden LC's invoice.
5. Title; Risk of Loss. Title to products passes from Health of Eden LC to Customer on shipment from Health of Eden LC's facility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Health of Eden LC is Health of Eden LC's responsibility. Loss or damage that occurs during shipping by a carrier selected by Customer is the responsibility of Customer. Title to software will remain with the applicable licensor(s).
6. Warranties, Disclaimers. HEALTH OF EDEN LC DISCLAIMS ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MECHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. In addition to these Terms and Conditions, customer agrees to be bound by the acceptance of contract terms contained elsewhere in this site.
7. Return Policies. Health of Eden LC products that are purchased directly from Health of Eden LC by an end-user Customer may be returned by Customer in accordance with Health of Eden LC's return policy in effect on the date of the invoice. If for any reason Customer is unhappy with any product purchased from us, Customer may return it for a full refund (less shipping and handling). Only one opened package of any product is eligible for return. All others of the same product must be in a factory sealed container for refund. Customer is covered by this unconditional money back guarantee for a full 30 days from the date of purchase.
8. Products. Health of Eden LC's policy is one of on-going product update and revision. Health of Eden LC may revise and discontinue products at any time. Vitacost.com reserves the right to limit order quantity at any time without notice. Prices and promotions are subject to change without notice.
9. Limitation of Liability. HEALTH OF EDEN LC DOES NOT ACCEPT LIABILITY BEYOND THE REMEDIES SET FORTH HEREIN, INCLUDING ANY LIABILITY FOR PRODUCTS FOR ANY REASON. HEALTH OF EDEN LC WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR LOST PROFITS, LOSS OF BUSINESS OR OTHER CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, INDIRECT OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES, OR FOR ANY CLAIM BY ANY THIRD PARTY EXCEPT AS EXPRESSLY PROVIDED HEREIN.
10. Arbitration. Any claim, dispute or controversy (whether in contract, tort, or otherwise, whether pre-existing, present or future, and including statutory, common law, intentional tort and equitable claims) against Health of Eden LC, its agents, employees, successors, assigns or affiliates (collectively for purposes of this paragraph, "Health of Eden LC") arising from or relating to this Agreement, its interpretation, or the breach, termination or validity thereof, the relationships which result from this Agreement (including, to the full extent permitted by applicable law, relationships with third parties who are not signatories to this Agreement), Health of Eden LC's advertising, any related purchase, including the validity of this arbitration clause shall be resolved exclusively and finally by binding arbitration administered by the National Arbitration Forum (NAF) under its Code of Procedure then in effect (available via the Internet at http://www.arb-forum.com , or via telephone at 1-800-474-2371). The arbitration will be conducted before a single arbitrator, and will be limited solely to the dispute or controversy between Customer and Health of Eden LC The arbitration shall be held in Palm Beach County, Florida at the office of Health of Eden LC, by telephone, or online. Any award of the arbitrator(s) shall be final and binding on each of the parties, and may be entered as a judgment in any court of competent jurisdiction. Information may be obtained and claims may be filed at any office of the NAF or at P.O. Box 50191, Minneapolis, MN 55405.
11. Applicable Law; Not For Resale. Customer agrees to comply with all applicable laws and regulations of the various states and of the United States. Customer agrees and represents that it is buying for its own internal use only, and not for resale. Health of Eden LC has separate terms and conditions governing resales.
12. Headings. The section headings used herein are for convenience of reference only and do not form a part of these terms and conditions, and no construction or inference shall be derived therefrom.
13. Acceptance. By ordering any product from Health of Eden LC, whether by clicking through over the internet, telephone, facsimile or otherwise, the customer agrees to be bound by these Terms and Conditions of Sale, as well as the "Acceptance of Contract Terms" contained elsewhere in the Health of Eden LC site.