Speaking of amoxicillin, everyone will think of the anti -inflammatory trilogy of “taking medicine -injections -infusion”. It seems that these 3 steps are done, and the illness will be good. Because of this, many families have amoxicillin in small pills.
But you may not know that using amoxicillin as an anti -inflammatory drug may be brewing a health crisis.
1. Can Amilin be used to eliminate inflammation?
Amoxicillin is a kind of vibromycin broad-spectrum β-lactam antibiotics with strong sterilization and wide application. Common dosage types include capsules, tablets, particle, and decentralized tablets. Many families use amoxicillin as a standby medicine, and they eat it as soon as they have a cold and fever, thinking that it can anti -inflammatory.
In fact, amoxicillin is an antibacterial medicine and is not an anti -inflammatory drug.
The anti -inflammatory drug index can inhibit the production or release of inflammatory substances, alleviate the drugs such as redness, swelling, heat, and pain. However, anti -inflammatory drugs cannot kill pathogenic microorganisms and have no direct treatment effect on the cause.
Depending on the structure, anti -inflammatory drugs can be divided into two categories: non -steroidal and bodies.
· Non -steroidal anti -inflammatory drugs: aspirin, ibuprofen, and acetaminol, etc., are mostly used for non -infectious inflammation, such as headache, arthritis and muscle sprain;
· Body -like anti -inflammatory drugs: refers to glucocorticoid drugs, such as dexamethasone, premiel, and hydrogenation, which are mainly used for allergic and immune diseases.
Although amoxicillin has always been called “anti -inflammatory medicine”, it belongs to antibiotics, suitable for bacterial infection diseases, and only antibiotics caused by bacterial infections can kill bacteria to achieve indirect anti -inflammatory purpose.
Therefore, it is not reliable to use it directly to eliminate inflammation.
Second, what can really cure these diseases
“Chinese Pharmacopoeia” 2020 records that Amoxicillin can inhibit the combination of cell walls of sensitive bacteria, quickly turn bacteria into spherical body, then dissolve and rupture, and play a bactericidal effect. The main types of indications are the following:
1. Skin soft tissue infection: mainly infection of hemolytic link bacteria, staphylococci or E. colorectal infection;
2. Upper respiratory tract infection: pharyngitis, tonsillitis, sinusitis, otitis media, etc. caused by hemolytic chain bacteria, pneumococcus, staphylococcus or Bacterium of Bacterium or Bacteria of Bacteria;
3. Infection of the lower respiratory tract: pneumonia, acute bronchitis caused by hemolytic chain bacteria, pneumococcus, staphylococcus or influenzaeae;
4. Infection of urology and genital tract: mainly infection with dung intestinal bacteria, E. coli, or strange deformation bacteria;
5. Simple gonorrhea;
6. Can be used to treat typhoid fever, typhoid bacteria with bacteria, hook -end spiral disease;
7. It can be used with triple medication with Landzozole and Cramithromycin for the treatment of Helicobacter pylori.
3. What is the difference between Amoxicillin and Cef?
Amoxicillin and cephalosporins are both antibiotics and have some obvious differences.
Amoxicillin is a specific drug, and cephalosporin is a type of drug that can be divided into four generations. Amoxicillin belongs to semi-synthetic vibromycin broad-spectrum β-lactam antibiotics. Cefs belong to β-lactam antibiotics. The chemical structure of the two is different.
The side effects of amoxicillin are relatively low, and the liver and kidney are not toxic. The first generation of cephalosporin usually has renal toxicity, and the renal toxicity of the second generation has decreased. After the third generation, no kidney toxicity.
Differences of indications
The antibacterial spectrum range of the two is different, and the applicable symptoms are different. Cef can be used for more critical infections, such as obstetrics and gynecology and soft tissue infections, meningitis, osteomyelitis, pneumonia, pelvic inflammatory disease, and sepsis.
Different from using contraindications
For amoxicillin, patients with allergies to penicillin, infectious mononuclear cells, urticaria, eczema, asthma, pollen, and people with poor kidneys should not take them;
For cephalosporin, the people who are allergic to penicillin can be used with caution, and they cannot drink within a week when taking cephalosporins.
4. Long -term use wrong, good medicine becomes “harmful medicine”
The abuse of amoxicillin may cause a variety of side effects, including gastrointestinal reactions such as nausea, vomiting, diarrhea, allergic reactions such as itching, urticaria, asthma, etc., excitement, insomnia, dizziness and other central nervous system symptoms. Double infections, etc., can seriously lead to death.
In February of this year, a study in 204 countries and regions in “Liu Ye Dao” found that the annual antibiotic -resistant death -related deaths were as high as 6.22 million, which has become the third largest cause of death in the world. It is estimated that in 2050, antibiotic resistance can cause 10 million people to die.
Therefore, we must use Amoxicin correctly to follow the following principles:
1. Use cold boiling water to serve
Dicancin drugs such as amoxicillin may occur between molecular agglomeration to generate polymer polymers, leading to allergic reactions. In general, the higher the temperature, the more the amount of the polymer polymer is generated. It is recommended to take it with cold water.
2. Do not mix with other drugs without authorization
Amoxicillin cannot be taken with other antibacterial drugs, biological preparations, propyl, methotrexate, contraceptive pills, and soplinage uric acid synthetic inhibitors at the same time, otherwise it will reduce the efficacy or cause adverse reactions.
Under normal circumstances, a single taking Angolin can effectively kill sensitive bacteria. If there are other needs, the doctor’s guidance is needed.
3. Do not take leftover medicine at will
The pathogenic bacteria of different diseases may also be different, and you cannot take the previous medicines without authorization because of the symptoms. It is recommended to consult the doctor first, and the doctor will choose the appropriate medicine and take it according to the doctor’s order.
4. People with allergies are disabled
Amoxicillin is oral administrative medicine, which can cause allergic shock.Therefore, patients with a positive reaction to penicillin allergies or penicillin skin test should disable amoxicillin, and patients with a history of allergic diseases such as asthma should also be used with caution.
In the end, Xiao Jiu still wants to remind you that the antibiotics must be used correctly.
 “Liu Ye Dao”: The most comprehensive analysis so far!Antibiotic resistance-related death has become the third largest cause of death in the world, academic headlines, 2022-02-04
 “China Pharmacopoeia” 2020 edition, 2020 National Pharmaceutical Pharmacist Vocational Qualification Examination — Pharmaceutical Professional Knowledge (1)
 Experts say ｜ What exactly is anti -inflammatory drug?, Hubei Medicine Supervision, 2020-08-20