As we all know, hyperlipidemia and hyperglycemia can make the blood sticky. When the blood flow becomes slow, it can easily form thrombosis, causing acute incidents of cardiovascular and cerebrovascular.
<!-AFP Control Code/Caption.
But is blood viscous, is it sick in itself?
What is the function of blood?
The total blood of healthy adults is about 4-5 liters, and the main components are plasma, blood cells, platelets, red blood cells, etc.
In addition to the thick large blood vessels such as arteries or veins, there are also microvascular, that is, capillaries. Its tube wall is the thinnest, which is conducive to material exchange between cells. The transportation function is its main function:
Transfer oxygen and take away carbon dioxide. Transport nutrients and take away waste. Train hormones, vitamins, and drugs, maintain the body pH, electrolyte balance, and keep the body temperature constant.
Blood viscosity is not good for human health?
Blood smoothly was gradually regarded as a measure of human health after 2000, and its influencing factors were also many. Once the blood flows smoothly, it will damage human health.
Blood viscosity generally refers to blood viscosity, which is mainly determined by blood cell pressure (percentage per 100 ml of blood cells) and fibrinogen.
1. Blood viscosity can cause poor flow, block the capillaries, and affect the transportation of oxygen and nutrients.
2. Causes the blood flow resistance to increase, the flow rate becomes slower, and severe can cause thrombosis.
3. Further triggering harmful substances deposition of moving veins and inducing arteriosclerosis.
How to improve blood viscosity?
However, at present, blood viscosity does not serve as an independent disease, nor has it been studied that it has a clear relationship with blood viscosity and stroke or myocardial infarction. Therefore, it is not recommended that there is no indication of land transfusion drugs, which may increase the risk of bleeding.
Doctors suggest that those with thick blood first intervene in their lifestyle and eating habits:
1. Nutrition balance does not picky eaters.
<!-2664: Cardiovascular terminal page
2. Maintain good sleep quality to avoid poor temporary blood flow caused by excessive fatigue and excessive pressure.
3. Quit smoking, smoking will affect blood circulation and reduce blood flow.
4. If there are diseases such as diabetes, hyperlipidemia, fatty liver, etc., it can cause chronic blood viscosity disease, and timely treatment should be treated.