What should women eat in the early stages of pregnancy? After women are pregnant, their bodies often need more nutrition to support their healthy development, and many women will have pregnancy in the early stages of pregnancy. Therefore, they will not have any appetite. To the healthy development of the baby, what should women eat in the early stage of pregnancy? Let’s take a look at the introduction below.
What to eat for women in the early stages of pregnancy
1. Women should pay attention to foods that promote appetite in the early stages of pregnancy. Generally speaking, many expectant mothers have decreased appetite or changes in taste when pregnancy. It is important to note that whether it is sour, spicy, salty, and light, you must pay attention to cater to the preferences of pregnant mothers. Pay attention to eating less meals and more meals. The purpose is to allow pregnant mothers to obtain sufficient nutritional supply.
2. Women should also pay attention to choosing foods that are easy to digest in the early stages of pregnancy. For example, you can choose some porridge, bread, steamed buns, biscuits, sweet potatoes, etc. according to your preference. In fact, these foods are not only nutritious, but also help everyone reduce vomiting.
3. Pay attention to 400-600 micrograms of folic acid per day in the early stages of pregnancy. Generally speaking, the fetus in the abdomen is bed in the uterus of a female friend. At this time, the neural tube of the fetus starts to slowly differentiate and develop. At this time, it is necessary to pay attention to supplementing folic acid. For pregnant women, it is very important to start supplementing folic acid during pregnancy. It is recommended to eat more folic acid in daily life.
4. For expectant mothers with severe pregnancy drama, sometimes they can’t even eat at all. At this time, you can drink some fruit juice to relieve, such as apple lemon juice, tomato wood gourd juice, sugar cane juice, etc., which can reach very good. Tasting effect.
5. Women should also pay attention to drinking one or two eggs a day in the early stages of pregnancy. This can supplement protein, and it can also replenish physical fitness. It is not only good for the mother’s body, but also conducive to the healthy development of the baby.
What should women eat in the early stages of pregnancy? The above introduces the dietary principles of women in the early stages of pregnancy. I hope to help expectant mothers. It is recommended that expectant mothers who are pregnant should pay attention to eat, and pay less food. Then pay attention to nutritional balance, but do not overeating.